How do I set up email forwarding?
Email forwarding is used to send all mail received by one mailbox to a different destination. This can be used when someone is on an extended leave and a co-worker will be covering their accounts. You can identify an email address to forward your messages to and either choose to retain the message in your mailbox or automatically delete the message once it’s been forwarded.
To forward your email
1. Log in to webmail at https://webmail.etnainteractive.com.
2. Click the Preferences tab.
3. Select the Mail tab.
4. Scroll down to the Receiving Messages section and in When a message arrives: Forward a copy to add the complete forwarding address.
5. If you want to automatically delete the email from your account, check the box next to Don’t keep a local copy of messages.
6. Click Save at the top of the screen.