How do I set up my e-mail in Mac Mail?
This post shows your how to set up Mac Mail to work with your new email account.
1. In Mac Mail, select Mail > Preferences
2. Under the Accounts > Account Information tab, enter pop.etnainteractive.com as your Incoming Mail Server.
3. Open the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) dropdown and select Edit Server List…
4. On the Account Information tab, enter your Server Name as smtp.etnainteractive.com.
5. On the Advanced tab, make sure that Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is not checked and click OK.
6. Select the Advanced tab from the Accounts section and make sure that “Remove copy from server after retrieving a message” is checked and that “Use SSL” is not checked. Click OK.