Technology is always changing in the medical field, and new products are constantly introduced into the marketplace. Launching your new product will require strategic online marketing tactics in order to be successful. President Ryan Miller explains what you need to consider before taking the plunge.
In this video, you’ll learn the medical web marketing formula for a perfect product launch. It is:
- Prepare: have the information and materials you need before positioning your product online.
- Place: give your product visibility to let your audience know it’s available.
- Promote: utilize diverse outlets for promotion, both on and offline.
- Gather assets
- Check on co-marketing programs
- Decide on product positioning (on label or off)
- Build your keyword list
- Update your online services menu
- Create a dedicated, optimized page
- Publish before and after photos
- Add “feature graphics” to related pages
- Update your business listings across the web
- Optimize for target keywords
- Email your list
- Create a video for YouTube
- Distribute a press release
- Post to your blog
- Engage your social media following
- Answer questions on RealSelf.com, etc.
- Consider specials or promotions
Still have questions? Visit Etna Interactive’s Facebook Page and ask us!