709 Fiero Lane, Suite 43
/ San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Tel (866) 374-3762
Fax (805) 543-2014
Responsive Website Design for Medical Practices and Spas
Successful online marketing starts with your online presence. When you begin a partnership with Etna, our first step is to ensure your medspa or healthcare practice is represented by a website that embodies the highest standards in responsive and mobile-friendly medical website design and development.
Whether your specialty is plastic surgery, facial plastics, dermatology, ophthalmology, or medical spa services, rest assured: we specialize in building uncommonly beautiful and well-coded websites, ready for online marketing efforts that will yield prospective patients and help your practice grow.
Shine on Every Device
A “responsive” website automatically adjusts the layout to different screen sizes, ensuring that important content is displayed to every visitor on any device. Responsive web design has many advantages:
- Superior user experience, especially for the increasing majority of visitors who will view your website on a smartphone or other small-scale device.
- Positive impact on the search-engine rankings of your page and, in some cases, the addition of inviting “mobile-friendly” labels.
- Lower costs to update and maintain your website and content.
- Readiness for the future – because we cannot know today what the dimensions of tomorrow’s top devices will be.
All new websites Etna builds are fully responsive, making them mobile-friendly and tablet-friendly while still looking fantastic on large-scale HD screens. We design buttons, menus, and features in line with industry best-practice recommendations for touch input, and use imagery that supports the crystal-clarity of screens with ultra-high resolution and pixel density. Throughout the design and development process, we keep one eye on page-load performance, because visitors deserve to view your valuable content quickly on any network connection. The care we apply to website design and coding enables visitors to focus on your value as a provider, not your website quality (or lack thereof).
Alluring by Design
Our thorough discovery and onboarding process ensures that we understand your vision, and we create a website that truly aligns with your brand, personality, philosophy, and style.
When we first present your new website design, you’ll have no trouble recognizing that it’s beautiful, and a tasteful reflection of your practice. What may be less obvious at first glance are the thought and research behind our design decisions, and the focus of our design efforts on a singular goal: guiding visitors down the path from prospect to patient. To achieve this end, we consider everything from font size and button placement to mobile navigation and page length. The lead capture rates achieved on our websites are the result of more than 15 years of experience and learning. We create websites that clearly and invitingly communicate your expertise and qualifications, and thus help visitors discover the right provider for their needs.
More Than Just a Pretty Face
Etna builds all new websites on the popular WordPress content management system (CMS). WordPress is an open-source software platform with industry-wide acceptance and support. When properly configured and maintained, WordPress is stable, secure, and highly customizable. Because so many agencies and companies utilize WordPress, the quality and complexity of different WordPress websites can vary dramatically. Etna’s WordPress sites are built on our own set of custom themes and plugins – a framework that we’ve tuned to include many benefits to our clients:
- The ability to contribute to the management of your own site
- Fast load times and optimal mobile performance
- Custom post types for content like news, specials, and patient testimonials
- Prominent lead capture forms integrated with our Core lead-auditing tools and popular email marketing platforms
- Custom “lightweight” social sharing tools that encourage visitor engagement without impairing page speed
- A best-in-class gallery for representative before-and-after photos of your procedure outcomes, with dynamic features for related informational pages
- Rich-data snippets and schema for local, social, and organic search optimization
- Analytics tracking for review of visitor behavior and conversion optimization
- Readiness for strategic content-marketing updates and upgrades over time
We see website design and development as the beginning of a long and beneficial partnership in marketing your practice, and when your new site launches, we expect to hit the ground running. Etna’s WordPress websites are built to succeed in that endeavor.
If you someday decide that practice growth is no longer your priority, and need to phase out our marketing partnership, we understand. Your WordPress website is entirely portable, and designed and built to a degree of quality that guarantees it will be a lasting asset to your practice.
We do uncommonly good work based on customized strategy, but that’s just the beginning.The Etna Approach
Committed to Your Practice and Industry
Partnering with Etna Interactive means your medical website will be designed, coded, managed, and maintained in the USA by team members who care about your field of expertise and your practice success. Our reputation — as the agency with the best medical websites and marketing around — is built on a long-term commitment to the needs of doctors and providers just like you. We don’t just want to build your website, we want to build your business and enhance your online brand.
Our Latest Reviews
Our Partners Say It Best
You deserve a full-service digital marketing agency that meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go. At Etna Interactive, we use a strategic, personalized approach to achieve the business growth that's right for you. But don't take our word for it—see what our partners have to say about working with us.
What to Expect
You deserve to know what you’re going to get from an online marketing partner, and we are happy to ease your mind by breaking it down for you.Learn More