How lucky are we to be attending yet another year of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery’s The Aesthetic Meeting? This event is not one to miss. With the country’s top board-certified plastic surgeons attending, the information shared here can elevate your practice for years to come.
Etna is honored to be presenting multiple times this year.
- Leading Your Practice to Success in Social Media
Invitation-only focus group sponsored by Enaltus
Tuesday, April 5 from 12–1 p.m. in Mandalay Bay, Palm G
- Evolutionary Design – The Non-Surgical Solution to Your Next Website Makeover
Wednesday, April 6 from 9:50–10:00 a.m. at Practice Changers Station 1 on the Show Floor
- A Compelling Case for Social Media
Wednesday, April 6 from 1:10–1:25 p.m. at Practice Changers Station 1 on the Show Floor
- Cultivating Authority Online: Where Reputation and Rankings Intersect
Teaching Course — 2 CME Credits
Wednesday, April 6 from 4:30–6:30 p.m. in Southseas B
- Internet Marketing/Search Engine Optimization
The Business Side Panel
Thursday, April 7 from 7:45–8:45 a.m. in Oceanside B
- The App Trap: Don’t Let Your Online Marketing Vendor Compromise Your Ethics
Hot Topics: Technology in Plastic Surgery: New Apps that have the Potential to Change Your Practice Panel
Thursday, April 7 from 11:51–11:55 a.m. in Oceanside C
While our presentations will be on a multitude of medical marketing topics, our main focus this year is social media. We invite you to visit us at Booth #756 to meet 1-on-1 with our team. Together we can assess your social media activity, show you examples of our industry’s stars in social media, and share the secrets of leading your practice to success with social media.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
– Ryan Miller & Team