SILO Connects the Dots
It’s important to let patients—and search engines—know which providers perform which procedures at which locations. That’s no small task. Uploading and updating that information can be complicated, time-consuming, and expensive. And doing it the way Google wants you to do it—that's even trickier.
By presenting related data in a user-friendly consumer interface on your website, SILO helps prospective customers quickly find the information they need to navigate between people, places, procedures, and other FAQs types of related items.
With SILO, You Really Can Please Everyone
It's uncommon to find solutions that work for everyone. SILO is the rare tool that benefits practice team members, existing patients, target patients, and business stakeholders.
Amplify the effectiveness and accuracy of your team
SILO helps even the least tech-savvy member of your team to flawlessly add or update website data in minutes.
- Simple checkboxes replace complex manual site updates
- Fields tailored for medical website optimization prompt your team to ensure you never overlook information that will boost rankings
- Specials and events display (and hide) at just the right times thanks to conveniently embedded scheduling tools
Attract targeted patients to all of your offices
Because SILO automatically loads advanced schema data onto your website that shows search engines the inherent relationships between people, places, procedures and other types of data, you’ll rank better for desktop, voice, and smartphone searches and drive organic traffic to your site.
Demonstrate more value to your stakeholders
SILO allows you to tailor how you present content for each provider and location. You can expand or restrict content, as the practice desires. You can run specials or promote events—for one location or the entire network.
- The ability to run specials and events for one location, a group, or your entire network
- Tools to help locations with greater growth needs attract more patients
- Deliver the results your owners or investors expect
Deliver a better experience for your patients
With SILO, your site will become “location-aware,” dynamically guiding users to their nearest practice location through an interactive and familiar map widget and mobile-friendly interface.