Mark Zuckerberg recently announced that big changes are coming to Facebook’s news feed. While no one can know exactly what this change will bring, Facebook’s best practices still serve as a good guide. You’ll just need to interact with your followers a little bit differently.
The Bad News.
- Fewer people will see your posts.
- Social content will drive less traffic to your website.
- This may result in a decrease in leads.
The Good News.
- If you’re using best practices, you’re already one step ahead.
- Social advertising is still key to reaching new patients.
Overall, businesses who behave more like people are what Facebook and its users want to see.
Leave a Comment