You know you need great rankings in Google to reach more new patients. But were you aware that over the last two years Google has been quietly, slowly, changing? As recently as last month Google made major changes that impact your practice. Join Etna Interactive for a live Webinar and learn what the latest developments in Universal Search and the ‘Caffeine’ algorithm update mean for you.
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Time: 5:15 pm Pacific (8:15 pm Eastern)
Location: Online slide presentation with dial-in audio
Designed specifically for medical practices and device manufacturers, you will learn:
- The meaning of “Universal Search” and the opportunities it presents your practice
- What’s changed at Google and what it means for you
- How to use news for notoriety and to rise in rankings
- How local search delivers targeted traffic
- That blogs are more than branding, but also an SEO asset
- The only way to earn rankings with video today
- How your Social Media efforts may benefit from real-time search
Before we end, you’ll leave with an action plan to exploit video, local, news, blog and real-time social media search enhancements to dominate your local market and reach more patients online.
We invite you and any of your colleagues and staff participating in online marketing efforts to join us for this one hour session.