Watch part 1: 3 Opportunities to Blog Effectively – Headlines
Creating engaging blog content makes it easier for potential patients to understand what differentiates your practice and products. From formatting text to connecting your social media properties, there are countless tips and tricks for making sure your blog is seen.
This video touches on 3 opportunities for developing engaging blog content:
1. Tailor content to the publishing destination.
- Use personal blogs to create a sense of community.
- Build authority for your website by posting on third-party websites.
- Link to your social profiles, such as Facebook.
2. Create original, concise content.
- Choose topics that highlight your skills.
- Narrow your focus, and address a specific group of readers.
- Substitute blocks of copy for numbered lists, bullet points, and concise paragraphs.
- Mirror content on your website to create a cohesive brand image.
3. Develop shareable content.
- Provide valuable links to corresponding resources.
- Link to your existing blog posts.
- Provide social sharing tools on each page.
- Ask readers to share your post.